Wednesday, February 04, 2004

 
Hmmm. My first blog. I have been contemplating this for a long time, being a daily reader of several blogs, including my sister's, and being a half-hearted aspiring writer. Writing is simply one of the things I love to do, but I am rather lazy and do not want to take the time to research my ideas or risk missing one of my many reality shows to hone my skills. Speaking of reality shows, is anyone else hooked on America's Next Top Model? How about American Idol? The Apprentice? I'm a sucker, I know. Maybe I should get off my rear and do something for myself instead of sitting on the couch eating starburst and obsessing over other peoples' dreams. Can't do it, I just can't do it! I have to see what happens! I CANNOT, WILL NOT, SHALL NOT miss American Idol!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?