Wednesday, February 04, 2004

 
I will stay up past 9:00, I will stay up past 9:00. When did I become such an old fuddy duddy? I'm only 24!! Around 8:00, I start thinking about the following day, what time I will have to get up, and, using my basic math skills, I figure out at what time I have to be asleep to get my full restful 8 hours. When did sleep become such a priority? I certainly didn't sleep this much in college...or did I? Class was never until AT LEAST 9:30, and I remember frequent, if not daily, naps. Huh. I didn't have these circles under my eyes in college, either. Are they supposed to be here yet? Hello, aren't you a little early, dark circles? If 8 hours of beauty rest can't make me beautiful at a childless 24, what will I look like when I have children who make a full night's sleep impossible? Is beauty that important if you are happy? Yes, it is important to me. Beauty is important to me!! Ahhh, that was liberating. Time for bed. 9:00 is fast approaching. I bid thee goodnight...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?