Monday, February 23, 2004

 
We have a house!! Hooray! There wasn't much negotiating. I feel like we maybe gave too much, but we really wanted this house. It is oh so sweet. I will finally have a place of my own with plenty of room for my sister and her family to come and stay. And Tom, we can eat at Pizzeria Uno! And my parents can come and visit without all the stress of hotels and running around and such. Yes, a home of my own! I, of course, being my mother's daughter and my grandmother's granddaughter, have made list upon list of things we will need to purchase to make our home comfortable. I think the perfect way to celebrate this victory is to go buy something for the house!! Maybe shower curtains or towels or both!! Oh, how luxurious to have two whole bathrooms!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?