Thursday, February 05, 2004

 
Writing another blog about another one of my favorite television shows is going to make me sound completely lame, but I feel compelled to make people watch The Ellen DeGeneres Show. I cannot say enough great things about that woman. She is simply hilarious. She is pure funny without being vulgar and nasty. I am usually home from work, if I am out, by 3:00 and I watch her every day. I sit there alone on the couch laughing out loud. For example, today Ellen went knocking on doors and asking people if they watch her show every day. OK, that doesn't sound very funny now. Just trust me and watch the damn show. I know that most of the world isn't a fan of television the way that I am, especially daytime TV, but Ellen is worth it. Laughing burns a lot of calories (how many I don't know because I don't keep track of such nonsense). It is in your best interest to watch an hour of Ellen every day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?