Monday, March 08, 2004

 
As investigators, we are often faced with having to ask probing and very private questions. That doesn't bother me. Yes, sometimes it is awkward, but not only do I need to know the answers for a complete and thorough investigation, I really want to know the answers.

What were the reasons behind your divorce?

How often do you drink? How often to intoxication? How does alcohol affect your behavior?

Why did you have to go to the doctor?

Tell me about your financial problems...


Sometimes, though, even I am told to do something that I don't feel comfortable with. For example, after discovering that someone cheated on his wife, I don't feel comfortable contacting "the other woman" for an interview. I just don't think it's right. But if that's what Uncle Sam wants so see, that's what I'll give him. It will be interesting, anyway...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?