Friday, March 05, 2004

 
I talked to D last night. We don't talk as often as I'd like because of conflicting schedules. Talking to him makes me sad because I miss him so much. D was my constant throughout college. We hit it off on the very first weekend and were practically inseparable thereafter. These are the things that I miss doing with D:

1) Watching Golden Girls (not once, not twice, not three times, but FOUR times a day, sometimes more). That Sophia cracked us up!

2) Doing imitations of an evil teacher, Somnath Sarkar (even his name sounds evil, doesn't it?).

3) Waiting for our student loan checks and making a bang-up trip to the mall, keeping the Gap in business.

4) Studying together, eating Oreos.

5) Going to China Buffet and eating until we couldn't stand up straight.

6) Playing the Fat Game (I won't explain the rules because I don't want people to hate me).

7) Watching foreign films and me learning to love them.

8) Sitting around in our pajamas in the morning, listening to the rain, and making the mutual decision to skip classes so as not to get wet.

9) Sitting around in our pajamas in the morning, looking at the hot sun, and making the mutual decision to skip classes so as not to get too sweaty.

10) Sitting around in our pajamas in the morning, looking at the frosty windows, and making the mutual decision to skip classes so as not to get too cold.

11) Walking to class together when the weather was permitting.

12) Playing tic-tac-toe or hangman in biology to pass time.

13) Checking out boys (which was especially interesting because he wasn't out of the closet, even though I knew he was gay).

There are so many more. Isn't it lovely to have such friends?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?