Wednesday, March 10, 2004

 
When my brother, Benjamin, and I were younger, we watched the video tape of Goonies so much that we broke it and had to buy another. Maybe having the dialogue permanently burned into my brain is why the line, "Watch your face, Ma!!" keeps running through my mind. See, I have a mystery rash on my face and neck. I have seen the doctor twice, and we can't figure out what is causing the darn thing. One thing I know for sure--it certainly isn't very attractive! Really, the worst of it is on my neck, concealed by my hair, but it is also on my face and it is noticeable to me. Every time I glance in the mirror I think, "Watch your face, Ma!!" I then explode into giggles, which is even funnier since I am all alone, and that makes me giggle even more. I am, in fact, giggling right now. Watch your face, Ma!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?