Thursday, April 01, 2004

 
I actually heard a woman on NPR, on gay marriage in Missouri, saying that if we allow gay people to get married then we may as well allow marriage between man and sheep or allow a father marry his daughter. Since I know that only open-minded, intelligent people read my blog, I don't need to go into now insulting and ridiculous that is.

Changing the subject, Kansas City is having a huge Praise the Lord Convention next weekend and they are advertising it on television. I cannot see the commercial without laughing and laughing hard. You see hundreds of people in an auditorium with tear stained faces turned skyward. Cut to a frumpy young woman holding the microphone, crying and shouting, "YES, I can HEAR you! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOHOOOO (wails)!!!" Admission is free, of course. The commercial is so amusing that I am almost tempted to go see what all the fuss is about. Heh heh. HAAA! Right.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?