Friday, April 09, 2004

 
We close on the house in one hour. I am feeling a little bit nervous. This place is overloaded with boxes. Kevin rented the third Matrix last night, then got home and remembered that I had already packed the DVD player. Oops. We sat around last night and watched The Apprentice. Omarosa is a worthless bitch (sorry about the language, Mom). I don't know why the Trump brought her back and forced someone to have her on his team. That's just not fair! I'm becoming quite a fan of The Don. He's horribly ugly, but his just so damn cocky that I can't help but like him. He makes me laugh.

My tummy is feeling nervous about signing into so much debt! I just told Kevin that I feel like I have to walk on the runway or swim the 200 fly (I'm horrible at both!). Have a good weekend, all. I'll try to keep blogging amid the frenzy of moving this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?