Saturday, April 03, 2004

 
What a silly girl I am! I had a bit of work leftover from the week to finish this morning. I put in The Sound of Music to watch/listen to while I typed. Maria and Captain Von Trapp (hubba hubba, eh ladies?) just got back from their honeymoon. I've already cried twice. First when the Captain got back and first heard his children singing and began singing with them; second when Captain Von Trapp and Maria were dancing in the courtyard. I already said it, I'm such a silly girl. Here are other silly things that make me cry:

1) Billy Joel's "Lullabye" and "And So It Goes"

2) That cancer commercial where the lady is in a coma and having flashbacks on her life and at the end she opens her eyes and sees her husband and says, "Peter!" Man, I cry just thinking about that one!

3) When I make a mess of a new recipe

4) Sometimes when Kevin smiles at me I get oh so gushy and teary

5) Now I'm crying at "Edelweiss!"

6) When I think of my Benno, and how my Grandma must mourn

7) Now I'm crying at the Von Trapp Family Singers singing "Goodbye"

Enough!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?