Thursday, May 27, 2004

 
Here is my Lipitor commercial:

I am lap swimming in a beautiful Olympic pool. I am wearing a dark blue speedo suit, pink swim-cap, and blue goggles. Amazingly, my makeup is perfect, because this is television here, people. I'm doing a moderately fast free-style, executed beautifully, as if I had two perfectly functional shoulders. The commercial starts with me gliding easily from a flip-turn. The background music is soft and soothing. White text on the screen assists the announcer with the deep voice.

**This is Sara.
**Occupation: Special Investigator
**Age: 24
**Height: 5'6"
**Weight: 112
**Swims: 2 miles (Ok, that one isn't really true, not at this particular point in my life.)

As I near the end of the pool, the music changes to Wipe-Out and I slam head first into the wall(don't laugh, that actually happened to me at a high school meet when I was, surprise surprise, watching a cute guy). As my swimming companions stop and we are all laughing, the announcer says...

** Total Cholesterol: 243

One in five people has high cholesterol, blah blah blah. Ask your doctor about Lipitor, blah blah blah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?