Thursday, May 13, 2004

 
I know, I know. I haven't blogged in a week or so. I just really truly don't have anything to blog about. I have been so giddy over Belle de Jour posting regularly again that I have completely forgotten that I have my own blog to attend to.

It has been raining cats and dogs in Kansas City today. That means Top-dog and Lucy-cat had to spend the day in the basement. Top usually spends the day frolicking in the yard and sleeping on the porch while Lucy sits in the window and watches her. Top is scared of rain, though, and I am scared of the mud she would bring in after a day in the rain. So Top is banished to the basement and has to take Lucy with her as Lucy's litter pan is down there. This morning when I left, Top and Lucy were both extremely angry at the injustice. Top, that spiteful girl, left two stinky surprises at the bottom of the stairs. I truly think she wanted me to step in it...

...I have paused in the writing of this to cook supper. We had breakfast for supper. Top got in trouble because when Kevin wasn't looking she drank his milk. Yes, she sits at the table with us. Do you think our dog is a little spoiled? After supper we sat on the couch and became absorbed in the tabloid show, Entertainment Tonight. Then I remembered that I had to finish my blog. I'm done now.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?