Tuesday, May 18, 2004

 
It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.

It is dark, thundering, and raining increasingly harder as I write. Lucy is bravely sitting the window--nope, she just jumped down and ran far, far away from the window. Top-dog is cowering at my feet under the desk. I was planning to use them to prove how Lucy is so much more brave then Top, but she foiled my plans. Lucy is now wide-eyed and sprinting around the house at cat-speed. Me? I like the rain as long as I am cozy inside. If I have to get so much as a drop on myself, I turn into one grouchy girl.

I'm at home this morning, waiting to call in for our bi-weekly telecon. BORING!! Thank goodness for the mute button. I like to have the telecon on just loud enough so I can hear if I'm being addressed. This way I'm free to watch Regis and Kelly with minimal interruption.

Ummm, it's raining really hard now. I think I'd better go check and make sure all of the windows are shut!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?