Thursday, June 10, 2004

 
Finally! Now that my sister has announced to the blogging world that she is having a third child, I can write about how excited I am to be an aunt...again! Jennifer is the only one of my siblings to have children and my husband's siblings do not have children yet. Therefore, we can pour unlimited amounts of Aunt/Uncle attention on Elliott, Annie, and Baby X. I hope it is a boy. The last time Jennifer was pregnant, I had such a vivid dream that she found out it was a boy and chose the name Simon that I went ahead and blabbed it to the whole family! Well, it wasn't a boy. It was never a boy. I'm just a little bit crazy. Grandma was very confused by the whole thing.

I was hoping that if Jennifer and Tom had a third child that I would be planning one at the same time. Alas, we are not destined to have same-age cousins in this family. In fact, a few days before I learned that she was pregnant, I asked Kevin if we could start trying and before I even had the whole question out he said, "NO!!!" I guess he's not ready! I'm not ready until he's ready so...one day my babies will come. Until then, I'll be a contented and doting aunt.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?