Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 
The Goods are on the South Beach Diet. This is very hard for Kevin and I. We want to have them over to dinner, but cannot think of any all-meat meals. I can't make the things I know they like. Cookies, for example, are off limits. As is homemade ice cream. Absolutely nothing delicious shall be ingested while adhering to the South Beach Diet.

Kevin and I are trying to be supportive. After all, we don't know what it's like to diet. Don't hate us, it's just the way we are built! I was born this way! I love to eat, I pig out on yummy sweets and the more carbohydrates I take in, the happier I seem to be. Now I see the "Low Carbies at Arby's" commercial and I want to puke. It is so easy for me to say, "Just watch what you eat and exercise regularly." Talk about hypocritical. I eat what I want and sit on my duff watching TV all night.

Anyway, Bravo, N&S Good! Think of a good meal and we will make it for you, as long as you don't mind my loaded baked potato staring you in the face and mocking you. Don't listen to that potato, it's never had to diet a day in it's spuddy life. It doesn't know the trouble you've seen.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?