Friday, June 18, 2004

 
Yesterday was a little hectic.

5:30: fall out of bed

6:00-8:00: work (type reports, organize cases, look up addresses, makes lists, check work email, etc...)

8:00-10:00: swim practice. very chilly 60 degrees, and yes we made the kids get in the water. Oh, and during this time from 8:30-9:30 I was on a telecon, a terrible mind-numbing, pull your hair out, makes you want to throw the phone in the pool telecon.

10:00-3:30: work (drive all around the Kansas City metro area bothering innocent people and making them answer strange personal questions about their neighbors, coworkers, students, husbands, sons, etc...)

3:30-7:30: swim meet. hilarious disaster. humorous chaos. we lost.

7:30-10:00: lifeguard class. painful. is my shoulder the size of a football because it feels like a football. a giant inflamed burning football fireball. can we please please turn on the heat in here?

10:00-10:30: drive home. feel sorry for myself. oh it hurts. oh poor me. poor sara.

10:30-11:00: shower. goodbye sweat, chlorine, magic marker (thanks to Joe, one of my favorite little swimmers, who had his marker priviledges revoked after dotting me with it every time I was busy with another child). hello shampoo, soap, hot water. hello toothpaste, lotion, jointritis (it burns so good!). hello bed.

11:00-midnight: why can't I sleep? I'm tired so very tired. count sheep, think of nothing but falling asleep, "accidentally" poke Kevin so I'm not the only one awake, DON'T think of tomorrow.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?