Wednesday, July 21, 2004

 
I know when I'm grumpy.  I don't need you to tell me.  I don't want you to tell me to smile.  I don't want you or anyone else to bob your head in front of mine while you hold your stupid fingers to the stupid corners of your mouth, jumping from foot to foot saying, "Smile!  Smile!"  Give me a break.  I'm a functioning adult, for Pete's sake.

I don't need you to say, "Are you in a bad mood?"  YES, AND NOW I'M IN A WORSE MOOD!  I don't want the polite, "Ummm, are you having a bad day?"  No.  My day is fine.  Fine and dandy.  I just don't feel like being all cute and funny.  Ok?  No comments.  No questions.  Not until tomorrow.  Good day.  I said good day!!  (Fes.  That 70's Show.  Anyone?) 

Argh, is it Friday yet?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?