Friday, July 16, 2004

 
It had been too long since I had spoken to D.  He called the other day to tell me:
1) That he would be home in a week and would be in Missouri for 3 WHOLE WEEKS!
2) That he had just caught up on my blogs and that he thought they were funny (Thanks, D!).
3) That he was becoming jealous of the Goods.
 
D knows that he just has to say GO and I'll call whoever I need to call, give all the juicy details of his lifestyle, he'll get kicked out of the military, and he can come back to Kansas City and claim his place in my life and, therefore, in my blogs.  Goods?  What Goods? (KIDDING, Goods!  You know I love you.  You are a lovely couple, but you simply are not a gay man.)
 
My agenda for D when I get to see him?  Shop, shop, shop!  D and I LOVE to shop!  I need a fabulous dress to wear to Jeff's wedding, fabulous shoes for that dress, fabulous shoes for my other dress for the rehearsal dinner (because we all know the shoes make the outfit, am I right?), and of course the perfect accessories.  I can't wait!...
 
...While writing this I had a call from JW.  JW is a girlfriend who is right now in Pennsylvania training to be an investigator like me!  Anyway, JW is also jealous of the attention I pay to the Goods in my blog.  I told her, as I told D, that she could move her little tush back to Kansas City and I would write about her more.  In case you are interested, JW is the girl D tried to like in college.  She was, as he put it, his last attempt at a  normal life.  They could have been very happy, except for the whole he's gay thing.
 
I hear my husband playing Mario Bros.  He's trying to get better than me.  It won't happen.  I'm the Mario Bros. queen!  Still, I'd better go play.  You know, pretend I want to play with him so I can keep an eye on his progress.  If he gets too good, I'll sneak in more Mario when he's not home.  Sneaky!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?