Tuesday, August 24, 2004

 
On my nightstand: Reading--Drowning in Fire by Craig Womack; waiting to be read--Bitch Goddess by Robert Rodi

On Kevin's nightstand: Sort of Reading: Reader's Digest the Complete Do it Yourself Manual

In the CD player in the family room: squirrel Nut Zippers, Beastie Boys, another Beastie Boys, Billy Joel, the Cardigans.

In the CD player in my car: The Boy Next Door--audio book

In Kevin's discman: Red Hot Chili Peppers

Movies we own that I love but Kevin won't watch: Dirty Dancing, Bread and Tulips, Amelie, (Ok, anything with subtitles and any chick flick made in the 1980s)

Movies we own that Kevin loves but I won't watch: Pollock, Memento, Indiana Jones trilogy

Movies we own that we both enjoy: Harry Potter movies, Legally Blonde, the Scream trilogy

Steak: Kevin likes it well done. I just want the center warm.

Hamburgers: I like mine well done. Kevin likes his pink in the middle.

Freshman year of college: I was in the honors dorm and studied, studied, studied. Kevin doesn't really remember his freshman year.

Speed limits: Me--they are made to be broken. Kevin--is passed by blue-hairs.

Over-indulgences: Me--candy. Kevin--beer.

What Kevin does that bothers me: chews his nails--not just the nails but the entire top of his fingers!

What I do that bothers Kevin: I tell him to stop chewing his nails. He thinks I'm controlling!

Education: Me--degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in English with an emphasis on literature. Kevin--degree in Commercial Art with an emphasis on illustration.

There's not all that much that we have in common, but I love him and he loves me and that seems to work for us! Ain't love grand?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?