Tuesday, August 17, 2004

 
There are certain songs that make me think, "Man, I wish I was the girl he was writing about."

She's Got a Way--Billy Joel
She's Always a Woman--Billy Joel
Until the Night--Bill Joel
(Ok, anytime Billy Joel is writing about a woman, I want it to be ME!)
Your Body is a Wonderland--John Mayer
Comfortable--John Mayer
Fortunate Fool--Jack Johnson
Still Remains--Stone Temple Pilots
I've Got a Crush on You--Frank Sinatra (but did he actually write that? Maybe I just want him to sing it to me?)
Deeply Dippy--Right Said Fred
I want you, I need you, I love you--Elvis Presley
Love me Tender--Elvis Presley (again, I'm not sure he wrote those, but let's pretend that he did, ok?)

On a totally separate note, KineticMe started a blog! He is a friend of my sister and her husband. I have never met him, not for lack of trying. Once we even drove by his house but he wasn't home. Don't be creeped out! I feel like he's my friend, though, because Jennifer talks about him all the time. Also, he gave her a hilarious birthday card and I'm the only other one who found it funny. Anyway, welcome to our world.

And on another totally separate note, I can't find Pudding Pops. I found some a few weeks ago. I was really excited because Jennifer was coming to stay the night at my house and she loves them. And don't we all know how great it feels to please our older siblings? Besides wanting to please her, though, I LOVE PUDDING POPS! I can't find any more Pudding Pops. I WANT PUDDING POPS!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?