Monday, August 16, 2004

 
We had a very uneventful weekend.

Friday night: We had dinner at the Goods. S. Good has been invited to a Pure Romance party, which, as it turns out, is like a tupperware party but instead of tupperware you buy sex toys. Women only. I want to go with her, but we are going to visit my parents that weekend. Dad's birthday or sex toy party? Seeing as how I don't want to tell my dad I'm missing his birthday celebration to attend a sex toy party, I think I'll just go to Springfield.

Saturday: Hmmm...did we do anything on Saturday? I gave Top her weekly bath, cleaned the house, same ol', same ol'. Kevin's parents came over for dinner and then took us out for ice cream. We were asleep very early. Weekends are for sleeping.

Sunday: I went to Target and bought lots and lots of toilet paper. It was on sale. Also, I bought some bbq flavor raw hide treats for Top and one of those new Clorox toilet wands. No more scrungy toilet brush! I would have bought Dirty Dancing Havana Nights, but I couldn't find it. I then went to the grocery store. I had all my groceries neatly piled on the conveyer belt thing before the stupid cow behind the register said, "Ma'am, you do realize that is the express lane?" I looked at her and said, "Shit." She stood there and watched me put my stuff up there! Did she say that's ok and ring up my purchases? No, I had to put everything back in my cart and stand in line again. How badly I wanted to make the bag-boy/man re-bag all of my purchases, after he had finished, by saying, "Sir, you do realize that I wanted paper, not plastic?" It's true, I wanted paper, but he didn't ask. Sometimes you have to be bigger than the Price Chopper associates.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?