Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 
Over the weekend, Kevin and I attended the second birthday party of our niece, Annabelle. Annie just happens to be the most beautiful and sweet little girl on this planet. Usually, we are all hard pressed to get her out of Kevin's arms, but on Saturday she only had eyes for me. It was a wonderful feeling.

Equally wonderful is the adoration that we receive from our nephew, Elliott. He wanted to spend the night at Mom's house because that is where Kevin and I were staying. Actually, he wanted to sleep in our room, but that would have been a little crowded. Elliott is four, smart, insightful, sweet, loving, and inquisitive.

Kevin and I are determined to be a good aunt and uncle. We both have memories of aunts and uncles who, at some point in our childhood, did something to upset us. We have talked about how these memories really stuck with us. My Uncle Bingo has never said or done anything to hurt my feelings or upset me in any way. This is how we want to be with Annie and Elliott. We want to make them happy.

At Annie's birthday party, I met KineticMe. I feel like I have known him for ages, but now I have a face to put with a blog. Nice guy, that one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?