Thursday, September 30, 2004

 
What's Happenin'

D is safe and sound in Iraq and staying in one of Saddam's old palaces. I miss him.

My Brad has survived all four hurricanes and is very grumpy about living in Florida. I miss him.

My cousin and her three children have been in a horrible car accident. This makes me sick.

N. Good fixed my DVD player. Now I'm going to go buy Aladdin when it is re-released on Tuesday. Thanks, N.!

Lucy is in heat. Again. Maybe we'll have her fixed...or make her some cement boots...

N. Good and Kevin made themselves giggle saying crude things about Lucy being in heat. Boys are so gross.

I'm a little mad at my new best friend, TiVo. TiVo betrayed me by stopping recording right before Tyra announced who was no longer in the running to become America's Next Top Model.

I didn't get to go swimming last night because I was up late working. We have a deadline. Today is the deadline. I'm blogging, not working. Deadline, schmeadline.

I've applied for a new job. A really cool job! I'm not too hopeful.

For the last two days, my stomach has been doing this weird burning clenching thing that makes me double over in places like the parking lot or during an interview or wherever I may be at the time. Then it passes and I'm sweating but fine.

My affair with stupid Nora Roberts is almost over. I finally found the stupid last book to her stupid trilogy that I was stupid enough to listen to the first one on audio-book. Stupid Three Sisters Island Trilogy. Stupid. Really, really stupid.

I'm interviewing a nun today. Fun!





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?