Thursday, October 14, 2004

 
80) I cook dinner nearly every night.

79) I have a recurring dream that I can breath underwater.

78) Almost every day I notice another way in which I am like my mother.

77) I have been to Mexico, England, France, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, and Greece.

76) My oldest friend is Lauren Bay, who I have known since I was 5 and she was 4. We only talk occasionally now, but still have a strong bond.

75) My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing. I can't help it. I'm a sucker.

74) I watch three soap operas religiously--The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, and As the World Turns. I'm still a sucker.

73) At the memorial service for my grandfather, Benno, I surprised myself by crying so hard that I thought my head was going to cave in.

72) I am only prejudiced against people with prejudices. And then I get so angry!!

71) We have dinner with our friends, the Goods, about once a week. We take turns cooking for each other.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?