Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 
90) I have an uncontrollable sweet tooth and often give myself a tummy ache from too much candy consumtion.

89) My day doesn't feel complete if I haven't talked to my Mom.

88) I have an Uncle Bingo and an Aunt Duck. Really.

87) My high school sweetheart, my first "real" love, was Mike Kendall. He's gay.

86) I listen to audio books whenever I am alone in the car.

85) I have had three shoulder surgeries.

84) I won't dance in public, but Kevin and I dance all the time at home. Just us. It's bad.

83) I can parallel park, but if someone is behind me I get stressed out and sometimes it takes me two tries.

82) My favorite season is Fall.

81) When we were seniors in college my best friend, my Brad, took me to see Phantom of the Opera.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?