Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 
Dreams

Late Friday night/early Saturday morning.
I was talking to my mom while sitting on the bleachers at SMSU by the pool where I used to practice. I said, "I know I already swam today, but doesn't looking at the pool just make you want to swim?" Mom said that it didn't make her want to swim, but that I should. So I did, but as usual in my dreams my muscles weren't working right and I couldn't do it. So I got out and went to change. In the locker room these girls approached me and were saying how Regis thought I was so great. I modestly said, "Nooooo, he doesn't!" They all said YES! Regis just loves you and says that you make a lot of money for what you do. I explained to them that Regis only liked me and thought I made a lot of money because I always had change to buy him candy. Dream over.

Late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.
I answered the phone to realize that I had slept straight through from Friday evening to Sunday evening. I got off the phone when my younger brother, Benjamin, came home from a camping trip. I told him that I had slept for two whole days and he said, "Topper!" So we put Top outside and I went to see if she had had any accidents while I was sleeping. I turned to see Benjamin walking down the hall with a drenched Top under his arm. He shrugged and rolled his eyes saying, "Top jumped in the pool and was drowning again." As if this happened often! So I continued checking the house and saw that Top had covered the new family room carpet with sloppy joes. Dream over.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?