Monday, October 04, 2004

 
Since my sister is almost done with her 100 things, I'm going to start mine. I, however, am going backwards:

100) I take the stairs instead of the elevator.

99) I buy new shoes when I am feeling blue.

98) I pretend not to like my cat, but really I love her.

97) I got stuck on an escalator when I was a little girl and it still scares me to use them.

96) My younger brother was my best friend growing up, but now we hardly speak.

95) I got married at the county courthouse because I don't like weddings.

94) I like men who are tall, thin, and have curly hair.

93) My first love was Brett Hull, who meets none of the requirements in number 94.

92) My first kiss was in 7th grade with Michael Clark. I thought it was gross.

91) I love getting things in the mail.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?