Monday, November 15, 2004

 
I'm sorry! I know I haven't blogged in a whole week. I have thought about it. I have checked all of your blogs. My life has just been dreadfully boring. I still don't have anything to share with you. I'm writing this out of guilt.

Boring things that have happened in the last week, including the boring weekend:
*We are on hiatus from swimming because we Top drained us financially with her vet bill. We can't afford the gym right now.
*We took Top for a walk because she is getting fat.
*We winterized our windows with that shrink wrap stuff. We were afraid that it would look ghetto, but you can't even tell it's there.
*We spent Saturday with Kevin's family because they had family friends visiting from out of town.
*We went grocery shopping, like every weekend.
*I cleaned the house, like every weekend.
*We watched A LOT of TV.
*We rented Supersize Me and Kevin watched while I read a book.
*I watched Dirty Dancing Havana Nights with my friend, Jenny. Diego Luna is such a Sexy Rexy. I love him.
*Top got a bath, like every weekend.
*Kevin's parents' stupid devil-cat, Tab, viciously attacked me on two occasions, completely unprovoked.
*We hung out with Kevin's brother, Tim, and Tim's girlfriend, Julie.
*Kevin got new sneakers.

That's all. That's all I can think of. How could I have turned any of those events into a clever and enjoyable blog? I couldn't have. Perhaps something exciting will happen today and I can give you a much exaggerated version of it later this week. Let's hope, shall we?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?