Thursday, December 02, 2004

 
When it Rains, it Pours

That's what Kev said when we started spending money left and right on Top, the truck, the water bill, etc..."When it rains, it pours." As he is constantly worrying about money, I just rolled my eyes and said we were doing just fine. After all, I'm the one managing the finances and I'm the one who knows how much we have or don't have. And now I'm telling you. When it rains, it pours. Grrr! The stupid garbage disposal exploded last night. Ok, it didn't explode, but it sort of did. Suffice it to say, it was huge smelly mess and we have to buy a new garbage disposal, which we can't afford until Friday so now the kitchen is a big stinky monster mess for another whole day! ARGH!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?