Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 
The Big News:

I know the question that has been in all of your minds and hearts all weekend. Did she get it? Did Sara finally get The OC Season One? YES!!! and no. My parents found it, bought it, then found it cheaper online. They returned the original and I can look forward to receiving The OC Season One sometime this week. Hopefully today!

The Bad News:

I finally found the perfect jeans. They fit. Perfectly. Men may not understand the woes women go through to find a pair of jeans that fit. It's not fun. It's worse that shopping for bathing suits. I tried everything. I was willing to pay outrageous prices for a pair of jeans that just fit. In an act of desperation, I did the unthinkable. I went to Kohls. I put these on. And they're only $30!! When people compliment the perfect fit of my jeans and ask where I found them, I lower my eyes and whisper, "They're Lees." I have always been a bit label crazy, and to wear Lee jeans is, well, embarrassing. But I'm over it. I love my Lees. I have been trying for months to find another pair, but I can never find my size. I finally decide to dole out the shipping and handling charges and order online. Ok. Here is my horrible news. They stopped making size 1/2. Just stopped making them with complete disregard to all the size 1/2s in the world who need jeans. 3/4 is too big. It just is. I don't know what I'm going to do. It's the end of the world.

Other News:

My new niece is the most precious and beautiful baby I have ever seen. She's just perfect. And darling. And sweet. She has the cutest little triangle mouth and she can stick her tongue out really far. I'm smitten.

We are almost done refinishing the floors in the two spare bedrooms. Kevin finally finished the sanding yesterday. Have you ever lived in a house that was having the floors sanded? It gives you horrible, pointy, hard boogers. Gross, right? They hurt. Then it gives you phantom boogers. You can feel the booger, but it's just not there. It's driving me crazy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?