Thursday, January 27, 2005

 
Here are some snippets of recent correspondence between D and me, minus the boring jibber jabber:

Me: Hey. I haven't heard from you all week. Hope everything is ok.

D: I'm ok. I've been super busy this week and no real free time. Hopefully things will slow down for a while now. We're running around getting ready to come back. So don't worry if I don't email as often. It's for a good reason.

Me: Getting ready to come back?! YEE-HAW!! When? WHEN?!!!

D: I thought I told you, we should be back around March 20th.

Me: Oh. March 20. That's really far away. I was all excited to see you sooner.

D: Sorry it can't be sooner, but you shouldn't expect to see me until sometime in April. I don't know if you've been watching Desperate Housewives or not, I haven't seen an episode, but I have fallen in love with Jesse Metcalfe ( I think that's his last name). I've seen him in a ton of magazines and I drool every time. I have to find him and marry him. In the mean time, I've turned into a girl. Today was really slow so I read through three old issues of Cosmo. Well they have one feature that I love: Guy without a shirt. May of 04 was so hot I actually tore the picture out so I could keep it. It's in my pocket right now. I'm so embarrassed to admit it, but he's so hot it makes it okay.

Me: I TiVo Desperate Housewives. It's great. I don't know who Jesse Metcalfe is, though. Is he the electrician guy? Or the garden boy? If you want to marry him, I guess you'll have to go to New Zealand. Oh, and as much as I want to share your shameful Cosmo secret with the entire blogosphere, I'll keep it between us.

D: Eww, like I go for older men, he's the garden boy. Please do feel free to mention me in your blog if you feel it is blog worthy. But if you do, first you have to mention that this was May 04's guy without a shirt and that all Cosmo readers are grotsky little beyotches (I stole that line from Mean Girls). This guy was clearly a perfect 10 and he only got rated as an 8. Those ho bags don't deserve to date if their standards are that high.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?