Monday, January 10, 2005

 
My sister had a baby last week. Her name is Julia Lauren. I love this name. I love it even though Julia was my backup name. I guess the first to have babies gets the first pick of names. I love the name Julia because it was my Dad's mother's name. She died before I was born. I love the name Lauren because that is the name of my very dearest childhood friend. I haven't met Julia Lauren yet. I have to wait until this coming weekend to hold my new niece.

Kevin is watching 24. We TiVoed it. I was looking forward to watching my TiVoed soap operas, but he loves 24. I love Keifer. Yum. But I can't watch 24. It makes my heart beat too fast. I get too stressed. I was hoping that Kevin would get so absorbed in As the World Turns that he would forget about 24, but that didn't happen. Someday, perhaps.

Thursday is my birthday. 25 big ones. I didn't get The OC Season One for Christmas and boy did I make my disappointment known. Kev and my Mom have been covertly discussing who is going to get it for me. I have a feeling that they are having a hard time finding it. Well, then. They should have thought of that weeks ago when they could have ordered it. If I don't get The OC Season One I think it's only fair that I get extra presents to replace it.

Between a DSW gift card, my birthday card from DSW, and my DSW Rewards points, I have $55 worth of free money to spend on new shoes. Here's the thing. I don't have anyone to go shoe shopping with. Buying shoes is a joyous occasion. It demands lots of laughing and pure giddiness. Kevin will never do. My Mom is too busy with grandbabies to come to Kansas City. My Brad lives in Florida. D is in Iraq! Help!! It's sad to go shoe shopping by yourself. I want to share my joy with a loved one!

I totally forgot about my 100 things list. I'm going to start that again soon. I just can't think of 50 more things to share! Ask me a question and I will answer it. I can't do 100 things by myself. Or buy shoes by myself. Other than that I'm pretty darned independent.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?