Tuesday, February 08, 2005

 
That's how it's done in Orange County, Bitch.

I don't want to push my luck. I am on episode 7 of The OC Season One and so far Kevin has watched them all with me. I, of course, have seen them all. Kevin, however, was a latecomer to the show and has not seen the beginning of the story. And now we are getting to episodes that he has already seen...and guess what?...he's still watching! After dinner tonight (before dinner we watched two episodes--hey, we're snowed in here) he decided he had time to watch just one more. I told him we didn't have to watch The OC and he said, "But I kind of want to." He wants to! I tried to venture a bit of encouragement. I touched his arm and said, "This is fun, watching this together, isn't it?" I was answered with a shrug and an eye roll. Good enough. I'm trying to keep my mouth shut. If I pull something like that again he's likely to find something more manly to occupy his time. I'm just having so much fun!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?