Thursday, March 24, 2005

 
A long, long time ago, I started blogging my 100 Things list and I only got halfway through. So off we go.

50) Three words never used to describe me: nice, cool, messy.

49) Three words often used to describe me: blunt, funny, pretty.

48) I'm 25 and live life like I'm 60: wake up early, go to work, eat dinner at 5:30, and early to bed. It's not my fault we're hungry at 5:30. I'm not going to sit there hungry because it's not hip to eat dinner at 5:30. And this way my tummy makes room for ice cream later.

47) Speaking of ice cream, one of my favorite things in the world is a raspberry concrete with double raspberries from Sheridan's Frozen Custard.

46) I know nearly all the words to Dirty Dancing. Yes, I'm saying I know nearly all the words to the entire movie.

45) I can't dance. I won't dance. I don't dance. Ever.

44) My favorite singer is Billy Joel. I just love him.

43) Once I start something I can't rest until it's finished. (Besides my 100 Things list, that is. I plum forgot about this silly list.)

42) The smell of chlorine is to me as the smell of cigarette smoke is to a former smoker.

41) The smell of cigarette smoke makes me gag and it's not uncommon that I'll make a scene about it, much to Kevin's embarrassment. It makes him really mad, actually.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?