Thursday, March 31, 2005

 
This is just too cool!!

Last night when Kevin got home from work:

Kevin: You know that dumb Extreme Makeover show you like?

Me: The people one or the home edition one?

Kevin: The home edition one.

Me: Yeah. Mmmmm, Ty....

Kevin: One of the guys in our department got chosen for the show.

Me: Cool!

Kevin: And our cadet class is doing the demolition on the house.

Me: What?!! On TV!! Oh, my gosh, you're going to get to see Ty! I'm coming with you! Can I come, too?

Kevin: No.

Me: PLEASE!!!!!!!

Kevin: No.

Me: Tell me where it is.

Kevin: No.

Me: Oh! Take my camera phone and take a picture of Ty!

Kevin: No.

Me: You HAVE to! You just HAVE to! PLEASE!!!!!!

Kevin: No.

That has pretty much been ongoing since he told me. I'm still working on it. If I can get him to tell me where it is I'll get the damn picture myself! He gets to meet Ty!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?