Sunday, April 24, 2005

 
Why Friday Night was Great:

One of my best friends from college is the drummer in the band.

The bar is a smoke free establishment.

D and I were hands down the best dressed patrons.

D is not out to these people, so we were playing roles and having a good time with it. So many times I said, "D!...Oh, nevermind." I didn't say I was good in my role, just that I had a good time with it.

Some crazy old man approached D and whispered in his ear. We spent the rest of the night avoiding him.

The cute boy in the toll booth looked right past me and had eyes only for D.

Minus Story is a fabulous band, and has come a long way from the bars they played in Warrensburg.

Lawrence, KS is a surprisingly kick-ass town. Who knew any place in Kansas could be so cool?

I reconnected with my old friend (the drummer) and his wife, both of whom I enjoy a great deal. I plan to attend many shows in the future.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?