Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 
One Man's Trash is Another's Treasure...

Did Hell freeze over? Because I don't hate running anymore. I don't like it, but I don't hate it. And for me to not hate running, Hell must have frozen over.

On another, stranger, note...here I am working in my office. I hear a car pull up outside my house so, naturally, I turn around to look out the window. There is an unfamiliar and expensive looking green SUV parked at the curb and a blonde woman rifling through my recycling at the curb. Now I'm leaning on the window sill trying to get a better look. She's throwing various articles into her car. Why is she taking my trash? That's my trash! (Yes, I'm selfish. We've covered that.) So she must have felt me looking at her because she looked right at me and glared at me. I gave her my best who-are-you-giving-a-dirty-look-to-bitch-you're-digging-through-my-garbage look and turned around. Freak.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?