Friday, May 06, 2005

 
What I've Been Doing

Reading: Usually I only read one book at a time. However, somehow I've started three books and I've kept reading all three of them. I have my reasons. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by David Eggers...I am reading this because I was too wussy to get all the way through You Shall Feel Our Velocity...it was just so difficult! Five Smooth Stones by Ann Fairbairn...I started reading it because I was named after one of the characters and I'm going to keep reading it at least until Sara comes along, even though it is pretty boring so far. I'm barreling my way through Janet Evonavich's Stephanie Plum novels and can't seem to put them down.

Listening: I'm listening to two embarrassing romance audio books that don't need to be mentioned. I listen to one in the car and one while I run. I know. I'm a nerd.

Watching: Well, the shows that I TiVo every week are The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful, As the World Turns, American Idol, Scrubs, America's Next Top Model, The OC (!!!), Joan of Arcadia, Numbers, and Saturday Night Live.

Exercising: Swimming has proven to be just too hard on my poor little shoulder. Plus, I'm lazy. It's hard to go to the gym. Therefore, even though I despise running in every way, I'm running. There is a lovely trail just outside my door! I'm doing a program called From Couch to 5K and it's working beautifully.

Knitting: I'm working on a pillow cover for the guest bedroom. I've done one already. I'm a little bored with it. I'm about ready to try my hand at circle knitting, I believe.

Cooking: My favorite place to find delicious new recipes is Cooking Light. If I'm making you one of these recipes beware...it's usually not so light by the time I'm finished with it. More cheese!

Working: Don't want to talk about it.

That's all. I'm bored with this now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?