Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 
It's Easier to Get Forgiveness...

than to get permission. I didn't know that The OC Season 2 was available. I found out about 30 seconds ago. Now I feel like I can't go on unless I am the proud owner of The OC Season 2...by the end of the night. Do you think Kevin will be mad? It's pricey. Do you think he'll be mad if I get an OC cast pillow case? I saw it on Ebay. I want. I want I want I want! And I want the shirt that says I love Ryan Atwood! And I want an Adam Brody wall clock! I want the Juicy terry dress that's just like the one Summer wore in Season 1! I think Kevin needs to put one of those parent blocks on my computer to keep me away from Ebay. I have a problem. Hi, my name is Sara and I want to buy stupid ugly things on Ebay.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?