Thursday, September 22, 2005

 
No Way

Is is possible that Dennis posted a comment on my blog? Is that you? Wait, now that I said Dennis that name doesn't sound right.

When I was in college I worked part time for a summer at Hibbett Sports in Warrensburg, MO. The store was totally ghetto, but I love my manager...Dennis? He was great. We had fun and had walkie-talkies and played hide and seek. We also had code names for EVERYTHING!

That's so weird because I was just thinking about him the other day and then there was a mysterious comment about a blast from my past from Hibbett. Hmmm, mysterious. I guess I could investigate...after all I'm a trained investigator...but I have things to do, people!

If it was Dennis, and that is indeed your name, how on Earth did you know it was me and how did you find my blog?!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?