Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 
Lesson Learned

So it turns out Doritos and grape Kool-aid don't make that great of a breakfast. When I woke up this morning, Doritos sounded really, really yummy. And since lately grape Kool-aid is all I want to drink, that was the logical beverage choice. I know hindsight is always 20/20, but something is telling me I should have seen this one coming. Doritos for breakfast is a bad, bad idea. Thank goodness for Pepto-Bismol.

My birthday is on Friday the 13th. Ooooh, spooky! I actually got a gift card from work for Borders. I've worked there for 3 1/2 years and this is the first time I've gotten a gift. Well, I'm not complaining if that's the way they want to do things now! I can't decide if I should get The Kite Runner or Rocco's 5 Minute Flavor. Isn't Rocco SOOOO cute?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?