Sunday, February 05, 2006

 

Amazing
Late on Thursday night I felt the baby kick, I mean really kick, for the first time. I didn't wake Kevin because I had just waken him up a few minutes before (he was snoring) and he was a little mad about it. I told him about it the next morning and early that afternoon we were watching TV on the couch and he felt the baby kick for the first time. He was very impressed with our little one and I got a little teary eyed.

That evening at Target we were browsing through the baby section and Kevin spotted this adorable little fireman rubber ducky. How cute is that? It's just a few days later, and the baby's kicks are already becoming more persistent. It sometimes seems to hurl itself across my uterus in such a way that results in a painful head-butt. My mom said I did the same thing to her at this stage. Things are getting exciting here!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?