Friday, February 10, 2006

 
Poor Bridget

I was curled up with the dog on the couch yesterday when Kevin got home from the gym. I was watching the Bold and the Beautiful and crying. Bridget just lost her baby. The people on the TV were crying loudly when Kevin walked in the door. Kevin ran into the family room where I was sitting. "Oh! I thought that was you crying!"

I looked up at him all teary eyed. "Well," I said, "I'm not crying as much as they are."

Kevin laughed and gave me a kiss. "What's wrong?"

"Bridget lost her baby and it's just more than I can take right now!" I said as I swiped the silly soap opera tears off of my face.

"Stop watching!"

"I can't! You know that!"

It's bad. It's so bad. They were all still crying today so, of course, so was I. It's just so horrible! Bridget is afraid that Nick will leave her since he's actually in love with her mother, Brooke, and only married Bridget because she was pregnant. Poor Bridget!

Comments:
HI! I got on here to see if you had put anymore pictures up. I decided to set up my own blog, Todd thinks it's perfect because everytime I email someone, he says I "write a book" so here, I kind of am. I just have to say your entry made me so jealous! I can't wait to be pregnant and feel the baby. Plus, that rubber duck is ADORABLE! So, I'm here to talk and listen so, until later. katy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?