Thursday, February 02, 2006

 
Shower for Two

Something...ok, probably the only thing...I miss about our old apartment is the great big shower. Kevin and I took a shower together almost every morning. Don't think dirty, now! (Our heights are all wrong for that, anyway!) Along with the great big shower came a teeny tiny water heater. If we didn't shower together, one of us had a cold shower. It was really nice, though. In the hustle and bustle of life, sometimes it feels like we never have a few moments to ourselves to just relax and talk. In the shower we would kid each other and talk about what we had to do that day, what we would have for dinner that night, etc... Besides that, it's nice to have someone to soap up your back! Although we love our home, our shower is pretty skimpy compared to the old one. Even when I'm in there all alone, I often knock my elbow on the walls. The old shower was so big we could ball room dance in it! But we didn't. We just showered. I miss it, though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?