Friday, May 26, 2006

 
Fat
I have gained 23 pounds. Lets say 4 or 5 pounds of that is Oliver. Why is my whole body pregnant? People keep cooing (which I love, don't get me wrong) about how cute I look. Little old ladies in the elevator, the cashier at the grocery store, the lady cleaning the bathroom at McDonalds, etc... I love it when people tell me I'm cute. I do. But I love it more when I believe them! "Oh, your so skinny! It's all baby!" LIARS! It's not all baby! My arms are fatter, my legs are fatter, my butt is out of control. I'm horribly tired. I'm ready to have this baby. But I still have six more weeks! If I keep gaining 2 pounds a week (like I did the last two weeks)...I don't even want think about it.

And DON'T tell me I'm not fat, I'm just pregnant. Po-tae-to, Po-tah-to.

Comments:
Your butt is out of control. Hoo-hah!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?