Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 
Little Pleasures
You wanna know what I love, absolutely love? I love getting packages in the mail. I love it! When I order something online I am running to the mail daily to see if my package has arrived. The last couple of weeks have been full of fun packages.

First to arrive: our new diaper bag. Oliver got it for me for Mother's Day. I think he wanted to get me jewelry, but his father is too practical for gifts like that. So a diaper bag it is, but it is the one I wanted! Our silly last name was too long to be monogrammed, so there is just a big R.

Second to arrive: G diapers! I'm really excited about these and they are oh so stylish for a little bottom!

Soon to arrive: baby white noise machine, Baby Van Gogh, and My Mama Says There Aren't Any Zombies, Ghosts, Vampires, Demons, Monsters, Fiend. Don't you just love that book?

What's almost as exciting as waiting for a package in the mail? Waiting for someone else to receive a package that you ordered for them! I'm waiting anxiously for my sister to receive her birthday gift that had to be shipped special from the UK. What's taking so long? It's just an ocean.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?