Thursday, September 14, 2006

 
Strange Happenings
I haven't been exercising the way I would like. I started over with the Couch to 5K program but just can't stick with it this time. I have found, however, that pushing Oliver in his fancy-schmancy stroller is damn hard work. Yesterday we went for a nice brisk walk and were having a gay old time. I was listening to my audio book and making kissy faces at him while he smiled and kicked. Then guess what? We saw the start of an exciting police chase! Right there next to the walking trail! It was thrilling!

I was still cooing at Oliver, whose eyes were still wide from the sirens, when a guy leaned out of his SUV driving by to holler, "Yeah, Mama!" at me! Yay! The lude comments are back! Even pushing a stroller I'm being harassed. I'm back, baby!

And right now? There are super loud military planes flying low over our neighborhood. I was starting to freak, just a little, before I remembered that the air show is this weekend and they are practicing today. We're just close enough to downtown, I guess, to get some of that loud fly-over action.

This isn't a strange happening but we're taking Oliver to St. Louis this weekend for a wedding. He's going to look so smart in his little outfit. I'll post a picture next week. Let's hope he's good during the ceremony. It's one of those horrible long Catholic weddings. Gag me. Stand up. Sit down. Kneel. Pray. Barf.

Comments:
CATHOLICS RULE! DEAL WITH IT!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?