Friday, October 20, 2006

 

Goodbye, Ethel
Ethel took a 50 block ride in a woman's engine block. When she heard a kitten in there, she called the fire department to rescue it. Kevin, being the soft-hearted bloke that he is, couldn't resist her and brought her home. He knew we couldn't keep her, but wanted to find her a good home rather than take her to a shelter. I've fallen hard for her but she doesn't mix well with Oliver. My baby is not a scratching post. His squirmy little toes are not meant to be bitten. Pacifiers are not for kittens to chew. Ethel has managed to make a friend of Lucy and pushes Top's buttons. I met a man who wants a friend for his cat. I'm taking Ethel to him this afternoon. She's such a cutie. I wish we could keep her. I'm going to miss the little booger!

Comments:
are you retired
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?