Thursday, October 19, 2006

 
My Voice!
The worst thing ever has happened. Laryngitis. I have no voice! I'm nothing if not a talker. I always seem to have lots to say. Saying it in a whisper just isn't cutting it. Kevin, I think, is loving it since my blabber-mouthiness sometimes drives him nuts. He hates my cough, though. I have a man cough and he has always hated it. I have a dainty little sneeze but a huge burly cough. And Kevin is not the only one who hates my cough. It makes Oliver cry, the poor little dear. And it's killing me not being able to sing to Oliver, to read him books, and to do fun nursery rhymes. All I can do is smile at him and cough at him.

Oh, the mailman just walked by my office window and scared me silly. Yikes!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?