Monday, January 04, 2010

 
A Very Thomas Christmas
We had a very Thomas Christmas at our house this year. Thomas the Train, that is. It is all Thomas all of the time. Oliver got Thomas trains, sippy cups, videos, bath toys, pajamas, you name it. It's disgusting. I never thought one could actually miss the Wiggles. I find myself saying things like, "You have caused confusion and delay!" or, "Flatten my funnel!" That's just embarrassing. In typical little brother fashion, Baby Sam is following suit. He plays with the trains, lines them up, and chases me around saying, "Homash, Homash" which is clearly "Thomas" to the trained ear. I guess I shouldn't complain. When he becomes obsessed with the Power Rangers I'll be longing for my days of Thomas. Maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?